- Night of Trivia Fun – Saturday 25 November at 7pm
Join us for a fun night, fundraising for church projects while enjoying trivia. We will begin with a kids round. BYO nibbles. Tea and coffee will be provided. All are welcome. $10 for adults. Kids free!
- BBQ Outreach Forum – Sunday 26 November at 12noon
Jessica Morthorpe, founder and director of Five Leaf Eco-Awards, will speak about her work and vision as we enjoy lunch. Please RSVP on the sheet outside the office. $5 to cover the cost of lunch is payable on the day.
- Children’s Christmas Photos – Monday 27, Tuesday 28 and Wednesday 29 November
Come along to The Hub from 10am till 12noon, bring your children or grandchildren, on Monday 27, Tuesday 28 or Wednesday 29 November. Children can dress up in nativity costumes and have their photo taken. Dress ups will be available to use.
- Remembrance Service – Tuesday 28 November at 8pm
All are welcome to the Remembrance Service to be held on Tuesday 28 November at 8pm. The service includes a time of reflection and remembering loved ones who have passed away. Following the service supper will be served.
- Adult Group Spit Roast – Friday 1 December at 6pm
On Friday 1 December Adult Group will be having their Christmas break-up, a Spit Roast at $25 per person in the Church Hall at 6pm. Everyone is welcome. RSVP to Margaret Lemke.
- Church Christmas Lunch – Sunday 3 December at 12noon
Forms need to be filled in and given to Laurel and John Muir, Judith and Warren Greenwood, TODAY (26/11). Forms are in the November monthly bulletin and on the office counter.